Since 1976, ASL have been installing and maintaining lockers for all business sectors, successfully completing 100's of projects. During this time, our experianced team have continually adapted to the changing requirements and developing a real understanding of what works best for our all customers.
With so many options available - purchasing lockers can be a complicated process, particularly where large numbers are required. When you take advantage of our design and installation service, we’ll take care of the technical details for you, letting you focus on the needs of your end users.
Survey & Design Service
The first step is a free on-site survey performed by our personal storage specialists, which helps us better understand your vision and the space itself. Our skilled CAD designers can then craft the right layout for you, ensuring that your lockers function effectively and look fantastic. Unparalleled customer service is our highest priority, and so we’re happy to revise these plans until you’re totally satisfied.
If you’re unsure where your lockers should be placed, or even whether lockers are the right solution for your organisation, get in touch to make sure you’re aware of the full range of options. Our very own Atlas Steel Lockers and eXtreme Plastic Lockers are exceptionally versatile and suited to a w
hole range of applications and environments, whether for staff or students, first years or final years. Plastic lockers can even be placed outside to make the absolute best use of your available space.
Professional Installation Service
Once the design is complete, we’ll provide you with an easy to understand quotation before proceeding with the installation. Unlike other locker suppliers, we rely on our own dedicated and highly experienced installation teams to give you the smoothest possible experience from survey to completion. Although many companies offer a locker installation service, the quality and breadth of the service can vary greatly.
Some of the benefits of our own all-inclusive installation service:
- We’ll arrange the delivery for the most convenient date and time.
- The delivery will NOT arrive in advance of our installation team (unless agreed).
- Our installation team will offload the delivery.
- Our team will move lockers to the installation area.
- The supplied goods will be secured, including wall fixings where appropriate.
- Transport wrapping will be removed from site, unless you’re happy for us to use your refuse area.
- Timber batons/infills will be fitted behind the lockers where necessary to prevent rubbish being thrown behind and to ensure a superior finish.
- Installation staff are CSCS certified and DBS checked.