If you’re looking for clean-cut lines and a contemporary look then Milano glass lockers may be the solution. A relatively new concept, they comprise an aluminium locker body with solid grade laminate door and then over-clad with tempered glass. Alternatively, RAL coloured glass is used for the doors. There are many colours to choose from below.
They are normally specified for high-end changing rooms such as spas and create a warm, welcoming and luxurious feel. However, they can fit any environment and recently been popular with city offices.
A wide range of colours is available so marry up with corporate identities or interior design schemes. Matching glass doors and laminate doors give a beautiful contrast and create an impressive look. Compliment the lockers with parallel glass cubicles.
Its non-porous nature means the surface doesn’t absorb or allow the ingress of particles. In addition, they don’t require a lot of maintenance once installed and keep looking fresh and clean. They’re also a good sanitary solution for many leisure, spa and gym environments.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION GUIDE
- 1800H x 300W x 450D (mm)
- 1800H x 300W x 500D (mm)
- 1800H x 400W x 450D (mm)
- 1800H x 400W x 500D (mm)
- Other sizes available on request.
- Locker bodies are manufactured from aluminium with radised internal corners, extruded door frames and sprung hinges to comply with health and safety.
- Locker doors are manufactured from 10mm toughened glass doors with a roller coat paint finish to the inside of the door available in 16 standard colours. Non-standard colours available on request.
- DOWNLOAD OUR GLASS COLOUR GUIDE
- Mastered Key Cam Locks
- Padlockable Latch Locks
- Electronic Combination Locks
- Electronic RFID Locks
- Electronic Smart Locks
- Coin Locks (with or without coin collector box)
- Each door is complete with a aluminium plate with
engraved numbers. Plate numbered to suit number on
patron key number disc or wrist strap.